Saturday, December 17, 2005

Let's Talk....

The other day, I spoke to this guy, who was my senior in college, after a very long time. Actually, he has been on my messenger list for a very long time but we hardly talk and is online 24*7(God knows why or how!)… maybe that’s why we hardly talk….

This guy was like the super- nerd amongst my seniors and was kind of weird too.

Don’t know whether it was brains or hard work, but he managed to get through the most prestigious B-school in India, the IIMs.

So, the other day he had put up his pic on display… a profile view.

I could hardly see his face and plus the guy in the pic looked older than I expected him to look.

Curiosity got better of me and I pinged him, “Is that you?”

This guy quickly removes the pic for God knows what reason and then says,” Hi”

(Oh, pic gone and now I have to make conversations… sigh…)

So even I say, “Hi, How are you?”

Him: “I am good. How are you?”

Me: “I am doing fine too.”

Silence….

Me: “So, are you done with your course?”

Now, this is a very stupid question because it’s just mid-term, but then the last time I spoke to him he had mentioned something about completing it earlier than the other institutes. So I asked him anyway, since I didn’t know what else to talk about.

Him: “Three more months to go.”

Long silence…

Then he asks, “What are you doing these days?”

Me: “Preparing for entrance exams.”

Him: “That’s nice.”

Long silence again…..

Him: “So what have you been doing over the last year?”

Me: “Err… completing my final year…”

Long pause yet again….

Him: *winking smiley*

Me: *smile*

End of conversation.

Told you he was weird…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home