Sunday, November 27, 2005

Just One Of Those Days...

Its one of those boring Sundays again…as if it makes any difference to me! Right now every day is a Sunday for me! And the funniest part is, I remember telling my mom in the morning when I was half asleep, “It’s a Sunday! I want to sleep some more!” But Sundays feel different… don’t know why… Maybe because either everybody you know is online or nobody is. And when latter is the case, you kind of feel miserable sometimes, thinking why aren’t you out hanging out with people or making plans…

Well, I watched this really slow movie in the noon. I am in love with one of the songs from the movie… Amber and I have been only exchanging songs online these days! So downloaded this song and exchanged a few…

Both of us are kind of tired of our monotonous life. I am trying hard not to let things affect me and put me in a bad mood. I have been on messenger almost the whole day and people have been popping in and out. Most of them have signed in thrice already and spoken. Everybody has something or the other going on…. They want me to do this and that for them…this makes me feel my life has stagnated…even though I know I am doing what I am doing for a good reason and not doing what I am not doing because I don’t want to do it for the heck of doing it!

Well, that was pretty confusing!

Sometimes I wonder what its like to consciously waste one whole year of your life, when only the present moment is certain. But I let that thought pass…

There is still much hope left : ) Soon Jade is going to be so busy that, she is not even gonna have time to blog! And when she does have the time, she will be talking about her exciting life : )

Signing off for now! Ciao!

1 Comments:

Blogger Shobana said...

well i wont stop blogging since i have u and amber reading my posts regularly and of course for my own satisfaction!:)

9:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home