Thursday, December 22, 2005

It's A New Day, It's A New Start

Hello.

It occurs to me that lately the task of keeping this blog updated regularly has fallen squarely on the shoulders of Jade - with little help from either me, the dog or Amethyst - and she's done an amazing job.

I was wondering today morning about how this came about. I mean, I was the primary instigator of this blog and probably the one among the four who was most enthusiatic about it in the beginning - which is quite obvious from the fact that my posts dominate the beginning of the blog. But things changed along the way... I got caught up in work and more unfortunately ran out of thing's to say! I had a case of blogger's block so to speak, and fortunately Jade had the words to replace mine.

Hmm...About how I got busy...I'm a student of Visual Communications - which means I get to learn stuff like graphic design, animation, photography and a bit of fine art (as seen in the photographs) all day long :) - and my college is pretty far from where I stay. Far enough to require two hours of travel each way. That's four hours of travel in a day. By the time I get back home, I'm usually tired and have just about enough energy to drop in here, smile at Jade's post's and maybe update my
other blog where I put up some of my work ( What can I say? Forgive me, but I love to draw! ).



Coming to the lack of words, well, I have no idea why or how that happened. But this morning, during one of those two hour bus journey's (which by the way are extremely conduscive to thinking and generally day dreaming....and ah..butt ache!!) I felt some of my earlier enthusiasm for blogging return. I found myself trying to make resolutions to try harder and well, blog more.

Now, I don't know if you'll henceforth find me here more often , but I do want you to know, I'll try :).

This is Amber, signing off!

1 Comments:

Blogger Radha a.k.a Ratlion said...

lol...You quite startled me there! Having posted this I went back to edit something and when I came back a second later, I'd already gotten a comment! Almost started wondering if I was imagining things :D!

Thank you Ronin, I'm gonna take that as a compliment :D

7:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home