Friday, November 18, 2005

Who am I?

Don't we sometimes wonder, what it is about us that defines us. What is it that makes up our personality, our likes and dislikes, our beliefs and opinions and so on.
I have made a list of 25 things which I think defines me or just things about me. These may be just a few of those many things about me, but its just an effort to know myself better.
Here it is:

  1. I am a good sport! (I think so…)
  2. I hate extreme weather.
  3. Mumbai is one of my favorite places… I love Coonoor too.
  4. I love pani puri!
  5. I love strolls by the sea at night…
  6. I love dogs and I always wanted one .
  7. I don’t get embarrassed very easily.
  8. If I do I have an inbuilt system to get rid of the thought which embarrasses me as soon as possible.
  9. I want to learn martial arts.
  10. I totally believe in the saying “Better late than never.”
  11. I don’t like popcorn and apple.
  12. But I like cold apple juice and hot buttered sweet corn.
  13. I am scared of anything and everything that creeps and crawls!
  14. I once slapped a guy! ( I don’t think I will be able to do that again)
  15. I love traveling.
  16. I am lazy.
  17. Dark arts and black magic scare the crap out of me!
  18. I freak easily in the dark.
  19. I wonder about the mysteries in the world… stuff like- how big is the universe, crop circles, the Bermuda triangle, the pyramids etc
  20. I am a constant worrier.
  21. I hate losing my things!
  22. I prefer tea over coffee.
  23. I like going for long drives especially during the night…In fact I like traveling by road.
  24. I am the antithesis of photogenic.
  25. Eating cold things and desserts make my cheeks tingle….a weird phenomenon which started last year!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home