Saturday, November 05, 2005

Happy Birthday To You, Happy Birthday To You, Happy Birthday Dear Blog, Happy Birthday To You...



Hello.

Wow.

My very first post on my very first blog and my mind already threatens to go blank! Guess this is going to take some getting used to :) .

Anyway, for now let me introduce myself as Girl 1 a.k.a Amber....

Well, as you've probably figured out from the title, this blog is about three girls - Amber (ME), Jade and Amethyst- and a dog, hereby referred to as 'the dog'. He decided if we girls were going to remain anonymous, he was too. Besides, he objected vehemently to a name like 'Moonstone' or 'Onyx'. Ahem. We don't blame him.

Anyway, where was I ? Oh yes…What's this blog about? Well, the usual ups and downs, joys, sorrows, hopes, expectations etc. etc. in the mundane lives of the three aforementioned girls...and a dog.

Ha.

Enjoy.

:)



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home