Tuesday, March 13, 2007

My Lucky Star

Looking for magic

Looking for perfection

Looking for you

A figment of my imagination


The quest never ends

And I won’t quit

You keep coming back to me

Till someday we meet


Waiting to be mesmerized

Waiting to be charmed

To be in a state of wonderment

To be warmed


I look for you in stars

I look for you behind the trees

I’ll look for you everywhere

But nothing puts me to peace


You tease me in my dreams

And again I start looking

Till someday I find you within me

Till someday I feel complete

Copyright 2007 Jade

4 Comments:

Blogger Rohan Athalye said...

A mystical poem of all sorts....who is the 'You' here....?

This poem has so much resemblance to a poem of say Meerabai....you are asking the same question naa...

He who is everywhere and still no where in its latent disguise....Nice poem.....

9:22 PM  
Blogger Shobana said...

well, i myself dono who is the 'you' here.. its a mystery.. whtever it is i bel its the purest form of love.. becos thats one thing we all look for in life, but its more often than not an abstarct form like music, dance, books, rain, flowers, mountains... i wish thewre was something personified more human which could be found to make life complete....

9:31 PM  
Blogger Clueless said...

whoaaa....girl....

this is beautiful...I had no idea there was a poet hidden in you..

..full of suprises....so simply written and yet so deep! :)

10:55 PM  
Blogger Shobana said...

*blushes* thanks:)

11:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home