Saturday, April 15, 2006

Raindrops Are Falling On My Head....



It's raining, it's pouring!!

Woke up to see that it was raining cats and dogs outside. This after days of unusually high temperatures (atleast unusual for B'lore). Been wishing for rain so many times the last few days and here it is finally! It's an absolutely bee-u-tiful , hard, cold downpour! :D

I'm usually pretty wary of rain. I'd rather enjoy rain from the cozy indoors with some hot soul food and coffee. But today? Today, standing there in the balcony with my head half out, letting the rain semi-drench me, listening to the kids in raincoats and umbrella's sing 'pitter patter raindrops' as they sploshed playfully through the puddles, I felt like dancing and singing in the rain myself! It's a wonderful feeling!

Ok, just fixed myself a mug of coffee. Time to stop gushing and get some work done.

*Sigh*

Coffee, the sound of rain outside, and a blissful drop in the temperatures....I'm in heaven!! :)

*Wander's away humming 'Raindrops are falling on my head....'*


(Images from here)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home