Friday, December 01, 2006

Warning: The Following Post/Ramble Is Bound To Have No Meaning/Significance To Anyone But The Author :)

Today started out as a not-so-great day but somewhere along the way managed to turn into one of the best days I've had in a long time. Infact I'd say it came pretty darn close to being what I'd call a 'perfect' day.I really wanted to put it down somewhere for posterity and this blog was nominated. However not feeling very verbose right now (Have I even used 'verbose' in the right context here?) so this is going to be brief.

Here is my perfect day in a few words-little boys (Some of whom I have a crush on) and girls who made me laugh...lunch at home...typical hindi movie (Dhoom2...and no matter what anyone else says, I had fun watching it)...Book exhibition (Bought 7 books)...Pizza....Home after a whole day around town (Not to mention quality time with mom)...Television...Coffee...and now sleep!

Perfect.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home