Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Update

It seems people miss reading my posts. Okay, I wont lie… its only Ronin our faithful reader who misses me and so here I am! But looks like I have hit a wall. There is nothing much to say.

Just an update on the current events.

I have got my results of the last exam I took. It’s good but not good enough. So instead of going to the best college, I’ll be going to the 2nd, 3rd or the 4th best college in Mumbai. And that too depends on how well I perform in my second round. Sigh… I will survive….

Amber, Amethyst and I took a trip to Munnar in Kerala. There wasn’t much to see and all we did was travel without much of a break, but the drive was beautiful and it served as a good break.

Scenic photos and if you are lucky enough a post will follow soon.

Now we are back to our normal life and more importantly trying to live it normally.

And oh! I have enrolled for swimming classes. I am over the swimming with a tube and drowning without a tube phase! It’s my 10th day in the pool tomorrow and I hope to swim successfully!

That’s all for now folks!

3 Comments:

Blogger virdi said...

oye all the best for your exams... i mean second round of exams... :-)

V..

11:15 PM  
Blogger Shobana said...

oh! u visit too:D thanks da:)dont worry i will return ur cds b4 i go to mumbai:D

11:57 PM  
Blogger Shobana said...

@ronin-thanks:)most of us in india learn to swim very late... now i wonder why...

11:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home