Thursday, February 23, 2006

An Illustration For The Poem / Amber's Ode To Jade's First Attempt At Poetry

Copyright 2006 Jade & Amber
Jade wrote a poem yesterday that I was totally bowled over by. I mean, I've never known her to write anything remotely like a poem before and then suddenly one day I'm faced with a really great first attempt by her! Way to go Jade!
I love the message or should I say, the 'heart' of the poem and somehow the first thing I said to Jade after I'd read the poem (and gotten over my intial speechlessless) was 'I'll illustrate this'. So here it is, my ode to Jade's first attempt at a poem. I had a lot of fun doing this. Got to experiment a lot with the software and my style .
Jade said she's happy with it...so maybe I'll get to illustrate her next poem too! ;)
(Yes, Jade I remember what you said...I know it can't be forced, but you really have to do this more often now!)
- Amber

1 Comments:

Blogger Shobana said...

thanks ronin:)

12:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home