Sunday, December 25, 2005

How Was Your Weekend?

In the last 48 hours I have,

- come close to finishing a drawing I'm kinda proud of ( You get to peek at a part of it below)



- said something that sounded incredibly stupid the minute after it was said
- done something incredibly careless and idiotic (ergo the "I'm an idiot" post)
- eaten way too many Gulab Jamuns (Amethyst made them. They turned out pretty well. I've eaten so many, I think I'm gonna be sick!)



- walked the dog numerous times
- run after the dog trying to rescue various items like socks, shoes etc. numerous times
- been bored to death on more than one occassion
- watched 'The Incredibles' for the third time (love it)



- watched 'Where Eagles Dare' and totally drooled over the very young Clint Eastwood in it



- submitted my entry for this week's Illustration Friday theme 'Holiday'
- cancelled a plan to go out with friends
- argued with Amethyst a million times
- wished I were ushering in the new year on a beach somewhere
- eaten a lot of 'snicker' candy bars
- taken this test and gotten the following result

You are a Helper Who Finds Missing Children Over The Internet!
(Submissive Introverted Concrete Feeler)

You are a HELPER WHO FINDS MISSING CHILDREN OVER THE INTERNET (SICF). You are very tentative in the world and introverted with people— which means you are the shy and silent type (hence the Internet.) But behind your reserved exterior lies a dedicated person with a passion for the concrete truth who wants to, in his heart of hearts, help find missing children. God bless you.


Hmm...in other words, done nothing much worth writing home about.

Wish you a Merry Christmas, or to be more politically correct, Happy Holidays Reader!

1 Comments:

Blogger Radha a.k.a Ratlion said...

I'm taking the story behind the "I'm an idiot" post to the grave.

And drooling may be considered unladylike normally, but I'm sure I can be excused on the grounds that the cause in this case was worthy!

:D

4:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home