Friday, January 20, 2006

Hairy Otter. Oops! I Mean Harry Potter.

Yesterday, I managed to get a copy of the latest Harry Potter from my neighbor. Thought I’ll watch the movie once more. I enjoyed the movie just as much as I did when I saw it the first time, thanks to the funny senseless sub-titles!

The person who did the transcription could have done a better job, had he/she used the book to find those dialogues.

Here are a few of them. Enjoy!


Original Dialogue: It’s a ‘portkey’

Sub-title: It’s a ‘pokick’


Original Dialogue: Three schools for a series of magical contests.

Sub-title: These schools for a series of manticore contests. (???!!!)


Original Dialogue: Can anyone tell me, how many unforgivable curses there are?

Sub-title: Can anyone tell me, I forgot how many classes there are? (lol!)


Original Dialogue: The use of any one of them will earn you a one-way ticket to Azkaban.

Sub-title: They used funny word of the world and you don’t have any one way to get into Azkaban. (Excuse me, but is that even a sentence?)


Original Dialogue: Longbottom is it?

Sub-title: Long one was it?


Original Dialogue: Prof. Sprout tells me you have an aptitude for herbology

Sub-title: First our spell tells me you are up to pursuit for hypallage.( err… what?)


Original Dialogue: Ron was here?

Sub-title: Roast it?


Original Dialogue: It’s as much as a fairy princess as I am!

Sub-title: It’s as much a wary process as I am!


Original Dialogue: You know how to duel I presume, first we bow to each other

Sub-title: You know how to duel I presume, first of all we’ll bark at each other. ( This one had me in stitches!!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home