Saturday, February 04, 2006

She's Back!

Hello! I am home after almost 10 days.

My week in Mumbai was simply awesome! It’s the best break I have ever had in a long time. It felt as if I never had left that city and it was nice to know that I still have really amazing friends who do care a lot about me though they are busy with their lives to buzz me regularly.

I didn’t shop much but I am more than happy with my purchases :). I bought a pair of really sexy shoes from this place in marine lines called The Loot. It’s a honey brown more towards sandalwood yellow pair of sketchers. Its showroom price is 3200 Rs. But I bought it at this place for 2200 Rs. I am more than happy! Bought two more sandals on the road side for a good bargain. Plus bought two really cute tops which I am not sure how often I’ll use at a sale! Otherwise spent the rest of the time in watching movies, meeting friends, eating out. I went to all my favorite places in Mumbai. In the end there wasn’t enough time to meet some more friends and to go to a few places.

Now I am back to good old Chennai with a mission to crack the next exam. It’s the only one left if I want to get into an insti in the next academic year. A bit nervous and also pepped up.

PS:- you can wish me luck : )

1 Comments:

Blogger Shobana said...

:) thanks! and oh, i need all the luck in this world! this the last entrance exam left...

8:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home